- Zoom! Whitening
- Take a first step in feeling good and looking great with brighter, whiter teeth in less than an hour. Zoom! teeth whitening is safe, effective and very fast, and performed only by a dental professional.
- National Museum Of Dentistry
- Created by the National Museum of Dentistry in partnership with the American Dental Association, this entertaining and educational web experience helps children explore how to brush and floss, make healthy food choices, and steer clear of the pitfalls of tobacco.
- The Floss.com
- A leading website for a wide range of dental information.
- American Dental Association
- Founded in 1859, the American Dental Association is the oldest and largest national dental society in the world. Since then, the ADA has grown to become the leading source of oral health related information for dentists and their patients.
- Academy Of General Dentistry
- The Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) is the only organization exclusively dedicated to serving the needs and interests of the general dentist. Founded in 1952, the AGD has grown to become the world's second largest dental association.
- An innovator in dental health care since its inception in 1955 and has been a leading toothpaste brand in the United States over the past 45 years.
- A name brand trusted resource for dental health products and information.
- The Oral-B brand is a worldwide leader in the over $5 billion brushing market. Part of the Procter & Gamble Company since 2006, the Oral-B brand includes manual and power toothbrushes for children and adults, oral irrigators, oral care centers and interdental products, such as dental floss.